So it’s July now and we’re halfway through the year (omygosh we’re halfway through the year!) and I thought I might do a favourites post. Just summing up all the things I’m obsessing over at the moment. Not exactly the way you might expect though.
Not so much beauty and make-up like your usual favourites posts, because I don’t have any money to buy much make-up, even if I would like too and on top of that I’m not much of an expert. So, just be warned that it will more likely be books and music. 🙂
Music- top five current favourite songs
- ‘Flashlight,‘ Jessie J– So addictive and Pitch Perfect 2 is amazing.
- ‘Wasn’t Expecting That,‘ James Lawson
- ‘The Weight,‘ Shawn Mendes
- ‘Wake Me Up,’ Ed Sheeran- If you agree you should check out my appreciation post 😉
- ‘Bright,‘ Echosmith
So, my music taste isn’t typical white girl (boy bands and remixes) and these aren’t all recent songs, but oh well. I linked them to Youtube clips, so feel free to check them out.
Books– top three books/series on my must-read list
- Fallen series, by Lauren Kate -I’ve read the first one and thought it was really good. The movie comes out this year too, so that will be interesting. Would really like to read the rest of the series when I have a chance.
- The Infernal Devices Trilogy, by Cassandra Clare– I read the Mortal Instruments and now I really need to read these books!!
- Paper Towns, by John Green– I feel like I should re-read it before I see the movie, which IS COMING OUT ON JULY 16 IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!
- Green tea– This is very random, but it tastes good and is really good for you. So, why not? 🍵
- Cadbury Vegemite Chocolate– It sounds weird, but I like it! 🍫
- Taylor Swift ‘Wonderstruck‘ Perfume– I’ve had this for ages, but I just love it so much and Taylor Swift is so amazing, too. 🎶
- Dance Moms– I’m kind of sad to admit this, but it’s addictive. 🙊
- Midnight Orchid Candle from Dusk– Smells so good and makes me happy 😊
- WordPress– One month blogversary, guys! 🎉
So that’s about it, thought it would be cool to do something different. Hope you liked it, let me know what you thought.
Love you all,
Virtual hugs ❤