I cannot believe that it is August already. Where does the time go!
Anyway, here is another round of monthly favourites. As you may or may not be aware, based on my last favourites post, I don’t do this the way people normally do, as I don’t usually include beauty products, because honestly, I’m no expert when it comes to that kind of thing. These posts more often include music, books and other random things that I love or am loving. I hope you enjoy it anyway. 🙂
Starting with music (the songs are linked to Youtube clips, for your convenience.)
Music– top five songs on repeat
- How Deep Is Your Love, Calvin Harris + Disciples – I don’t usually like this kind of music, but for some reason I find this song really addictive.
- Breathe Me, Sia – It’s not new, but it never gets old ❤
- Fool Me Once, Jess Godwin – I love this song so much and it’s a bonus that Chloe is in the video.
- Good For You, Selena Gomez – Again, I’m not usually into mainstream music, but I like this song.
- Fire N Gold, Bea Miller – Arghhhh, so amazing, can’t explain!
Books – top three books on my TBR list (I haven’t read any of the books from last months post, but here are some different books that I’m keen to read.) (Books are linked to Goodreads.)
- The Third Day, The Frost (also published as the Killing Frost), John Marsden – The third book in the Tomorrow series, which I’m keen to read, but also not.. because I don’t want any of the characters to die.
- Dorothy Must Die, Danielle Paige – It’s been on my shelf for a while and I think it’s time. Haha.
- The Lost Hero, Rick Riordan – The first book in the Heroes of Olympus series, which I have been meaning to read for ages but haven’t got a copy yet. This book has high expectations.
Random – WordPress – Just because you’re all so lovely! xx
Until next time. 🙂