Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a topic to write a top ten list on. This week we have a freebie and so I decided to write a list of books that made me cry the most. Please enjoy 🙂
- How to Keep a Boy From Kissing You, by Tara Eglington – There is something about this book that gets me every single time. This is one of my all-time favourites.
- The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green – This is a pretty obvious one. If you didn’t cry, you don’t have a heart.
- The Death Cure, by James Dashner – I knew it was coming, but it still hurt. I was literally balling. Like mascara running down face balling. It was bad.
- Teardrop, by Lauren Kate – Everything that could go wrong, went wrong.
- Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky – I love this book. I just related so much to Charlie.
- Allegiant, by Veronica Roth – I was spoiled. I knew what was going to happen. I hated Tris for it. Andddd I still cried. Go me.
- Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins – Need I say more
- Before I Die, by Jenny Downham – Cancer books are destined to make you cry
- Letters from the Inside, by John Marsden – I think I cried, more because I was confused than anything else.
- All of the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices books, by Cassandra Clare – There is something about the way that women writes characters that makes me love them. Why you have to be so cruel?
I didn’t realise how depressing that was going to be. Now I am having feels flashbacks.