I found this tag on susannevalenti (you should check out her blog, if you haven’t already 😉), who tagged anyone who loves Harry Potter. So here I am! I’m really excited to do this, so without further ado…
- Favourite book?
Firstly, all of them.. but if I had to pick one, it would have to say The Chamber of Secrets. I just remember everything being really tense and exciting in this book. And Harry was especially sassy when it came to Lockhart. And just the mystery and plot twists and magic in general. I also almost read this whole book in one sitting. ☺
This is so difficult and I really don’t want to pick one. If any, it would have to be Order of the Phoenix. It was just so long and Umbridge was really horrible. And I didn’t like the whole Harry going crazy thing. Oh, and Dumbledore completely ignoring him for the whole year.
3. Favourite movie?
I’m going to have to go with Philosopher’s Stone. I think it’s mainly because that was what made me fall in love with the whole series in the first place. I didn’t read the books until after I saw that first movie and became addicted. It was just so amazing and magical and I think it followed the book really quite well. Not to mention, the casting was practically perfect!
4. Least favourite movie?
My least favourite movie adaptation would be Prisoner of Azkaban. They just left out so many important parts and the story ended up making no sense whatsoever. You had to read the book to understand what had just happened. The only good part was when Hermione punched Draco in the face. That was priceless.
5. Favourite quote?
Not sure exactly why, but I would have to say this one.
6. Favourite Weasley/s?
Fred and George, enough said.
7. Favourite female character?
Hermione obviously, I mean, who didn’t want to be Hermione?
8. Favourite villain?
I don’t know how you can have a favourite villain, but I’m going to go with Snape. He was completely horrible for 99% of the books, but that one scene right at the end of Deathly Hallows, when Harry gets to see all of his memories and it turns out he was a good guy the whole time. *tears*
9. Favourite male character?
10. Favourite professor?
I can’t decide, so I have two. Professor Dumbledore, because he was so wise and awesome. And it always felt like he knew something you didn’t. He was just cool, okay.
And Professor Mcgonagall – she was just so badass and she could turn into a cat, too.
11. Would you rather a) wash Snape’s hair or b) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
I would never touch Snape’s hair, even if you paid me a million dollars. That’s so gross. Besides, I think Lockhart is funny, in a really annoying way.
12. Would you rather a) duel an elated Bellatrix or b) an angry Molly?
This one is hard. Either would be terrifying. I’m going to go with Bellatrix, because that would mean I would have to be on the good side, right? I don’t think Molly would be duelling with me unless I was a bad guy.
13. Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via the Hogwarts Express or flying car?
The Hogwarts Express! It’s an important part of the whole Hogwarts experience.
14. Would you rather kiss Voldermort or give Umbridge a bubble bath?
15. Would you rather ride a Hippogriff or a Firebolt?
A Hippogriff, for sure. Buckbeak was the best.
16. Is there any character you felt differently about in the movies?
I potentially dislike Umbridge more in the movies. Does that count?
17. Is there a movie you preferred to the books?
No, I love them both… separately. I can’t compare them like that. They’re not the same thing.
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
To be perfectly honest, the first time I watched the movies, I didn’t even notice Dumbledore was played by two different people. I think they both accurately portrayed Dumbledore and I don’t want to choose just one.
19. Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
Dobby was a more important character in the books that what he was in the movies and I just wish he could have had a bigger role in the movies.
20. If you could remake any of the movies, which would it be?
Definitely Prisoner of Azkaban. This movie confuses me so badly and they just left out too many important details. I could have done it so much better. 😂
21. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
22. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
23. Which class would be your favourite?
Charms, I think. I’m not sure exactly why, but it seems like it would be a lot of fun.
Actually, any of them really. They all sound a lot better than Muggle History. 😏
24. Which spell do you think would be the most useful to learn?
Accio 😂 This says nothing about my laziness.
25. Which character do you think you would become instantly friends with?
And this is 100% something I would say.
26. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
27. Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
Harry and Ginny going out sooner. They just took their sweet time, didn’t they? And Harry was kind of mean to her in the beginning. 😞
28. Favourite Marauder?
I always had a soft spot for Remus Lupin. I think I just felt sorry for him, for having to put up with James and Sirius’s antics and for, you know, having to be a werewolf.
29. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
I CAN’T PICK JUST ONE!
This is so difficult. I would really want to bring back Sirius, because Harry had only just met him and got to know him, before another father figure was taken.
BUT I would also want to save Lupin, because his kid had to grow up an orphan.
AND I wish Fred hadn’t died because that’s not fair on George.
Okay, now I’m drowning in feels. Send help.
30. Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows, please. I don’t want to kill people just so I can’t die. That’s ridiculous.
Andddd that’s a rap. Gosh, that took me a long time, but it was so fun!
If you haven’t already done this tag and you are a fan of Harry Potter, consider yourself tagged!
Do it, it’s fun 😉
Okay, I’m out
BelleInfini ❤ 😘