Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly link-up hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, where we are given a weekly topic to write a top ten list on.
This weeks theme is Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR, but since I’m Australian we’re going to say its Spring. Also, I do realise it’s Thursday, not Tuesday but I hope you’ll enjoy this anyway.
This list has literally nothing to do with the season, it’s just books that I really want to read. Haha 😂
Let’s get to it!
- The Heroes of Olympus Series, by Rick Riordan – I finally bought these, now I must read them.
- The Bane Chronicles, by Cassandra Clare – Also recently bought this (see my September Book Haul) and am super excited to read this. Magnus Bane is everything.
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson, by John Green – And again, I just bought this and look forward to reading this because to be honest I don’t really know what it is about.
- I Was Here, by Gayle Forman – I saw this in Kmart today, but didn’t have enough money to buy it! *sobs* I loved If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman and really would love to read this. There was an excerpt of this in the back of my copy of Where She Went and now I just have to read it.
- The Books of Beginning Trilogy, by John Stephens – My younger sister read these and loved them, so I would really love to give them a go.
- The Selection Series, by Kiera Cass – I’ve heard a little bit about these books and they sound like something I might be interested in.
- The Princess Diaries: The Royal Wedding, by Meg Cabot – I haven’t read this yet and it’s killing me!
- Everything, Everything, by Nicola Yoon – This has been so hyped and I want to see what all the hype is about!!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas – All my friends are telling me to read this, which is a big deal. If more than one of your friends tells you to read a book, you had better read that book. Life advice with belleinfini 😘
- Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell – asdfghjkl. I need this NOW! But it’s not out until October 😢 I’ve waited this long, I guess.
asdfhgf, so excited.
So hey, there you go. Most of these might not happen in the near future, unless I start earning some serious moneys. Yes, you read that right. Or I could, you know, win the lottery. Though that plan is flawed because a) I can’t afford a ticket and b) I’m too young to gamble anyway.
First world problems. I know. *sighs*
Haha just kidding. But seriously, I’m applying for junior casual jobs everywhere. One of them has to like me. 😝
Yeah, I hope you enjoyed this list. I’m sorry it’s late. And I’ll see ya’ll next time. 😘☺