Welcome to October! I actually have a favourites post for this month. Yay!
Okay, I’ll get to started now.
Music – Songs I had on repeat in September. (this was really difficult to choose just five)
- WILD, by Troye Sivan – Actually the whole album has been on repeat. It’s sooooo good. If you haven’t heard it, please do yourself a favour and click on that link. So much feels and emotions.
- Roll Up Your Sleeves, by Meg Mac – Again, pretty much anything from Meg Mac is amazing, but I’ve just really been loving this one lately.
- Don’t Stay Low, by The Good Mad – I found this on a Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify and I really love it.
- Love Myself, by Hailee Stienfeld – Love her and this song ❤
- Lost, by Nathan Grisdale – I also heard this on a Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify and am addicted!
Movies – Movies I watched in September
- The DUFF – I watched this when it first came out in cinemas and loved it! It’s so funny, but also focuses on some pretty important issues. I watched it again and loved it just as much. I also read the book a while ago and reviewed it here. They are completely different and (please don’t hurt me) the movie was better, in my opinion.
- The Fault In Our Stars – I have put off watching this for such a long time and finally watched it and I cried so much. Even though I read the book I just wasn’t prepared. I think I actually cried more in the movie than when I read the book, which was strange. I think this was pretty true to the book and I really enjoyed it.
- Nowhere Boy – I don’t know much about the John Lennon’s pre-Beatles history, but I quite liked this movie. It seemed realistic.
- The Scorch Trials – I was really looking forward to this coming out and I felt prepared for what was going to happen, because I had read the book. But no. It was completely different and really inaccurate. The story was completely different! And also really scary. Overall, it wasn’t my favourite.
Books – Books I read and/reviewed in September
- Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare (4.75/5) – I loved this books and the whole series. It was so addicted and some exam study may have been neglected in the process of reading these books.
- Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare (4.5/5) – These books were my thing, okay?
- Clockwork Princess, by Cassandra Clare (4.75/5)
- Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare – I read this for school and it was okay. It would have been amazing, but it was just so difficult to understand.
- Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan – I decided to re-read these books, before I read Heroes of Olympus. Expect reviews as soon as tomorrow.
- Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters, by Rick Riordan
- Percy Jackson and The Titan’s Curse, by Rick Riordan
Top Five Posts of the Month (that weren’t Top Ten Tuesday’s)
- One Lovely Blog Award – I was nominated for my first blog award this month and was super excited. Thank you so much, guys. *big smiles*
- September Book Haul – I went on a little bit of a book shopping spree. Oops. It was so worth it. This was also the first post ever, that I have photographed by myself.
- Motivational Monday – Living – I was surprised by this as this post from the start of August. I am going to try and start doing Motivational Monday posts for you again.
- Ultimate Harry Potter Book Tag! – This was so much fun!
- Word Vomit and Being Socially Inept – A post where I be totally honest and tell you how I feel.
To finish off this post, I would like to give a huge thank you to all my followers. All 68 of you. Thank you for being amazing and for hanging out with me every now and then. I just want you to know you’re appreciated. Writing this blog wouldn’t be nearly as much fun without you guys. 🙂
Okay, that’s enough of that,