Okay, so I know I already did the Ultimate Harry Potter Book Tag, but I just really wanted to do this one too. So, deal with it.
Haha, I found this tag at sue’s reading corner and she kindly tagged anyone who read the post. So, yeah, let’s do this.
- Favourite Book? All of them are amazing and I love them all! If I were to choose just one, I think it would be Chamber of Secrets, because I almost read this one in a single sitting. The plot was really gripping and I wanted to solve the mystery just as much as Harry.
- Favourite Movie? I have to go with Philosopher’s stone. It was just so magical and it was what me hooked on the series to start with.
- Least Favourite Book? I don’t want to pick one. 😞 If any, I would have to choose Order of the Phoenix, mainly because of Umbridge. She was horrible.
- Parts of the book/movie that made you cry? When anyone died really. That’s a bit of an obvious answer, but I can’t think of anything else. Especially Sirius, Dumbledore and Dobby. 😢
- Favourite Character? Hermione, obviously. I just feel like we would get along really well. I mean, have to looked at my blog?
- What would your Patronus be? I want to say it would be something cool, like a tiger or fox, but it would probably be a cat. To represent my future lifestyle.
- If you could have one of the Hallows, which would it be? The invisibility Cloak, for sure. I wouldn’t want to bring anyone back from the death with the Resurrection Stone and it would be a lot of pressure to have the world’s most powerful wand. I think the Invisibility Cloak would be really useful.
- What house would you be in? Ravenclaw Pride!
- If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be? Emma Watson. She was brilliant as Hermione and in so many other roles. She gorgeous inside and out and she’s a real role model for me.
- If you were on a Quidditch team, which position would you play? I want to say Seeker or Chaser or something, but let’s be real. I can hardly catch a basketball on flat ground. Let alone a Snitch on a broomstick. I’ll be a cheerleader. I can do a pretty good back tuck. 😉
- Were you happy with the ending? Yes, mostly. I wish some of the characters hadn’t died, but other than that, I really enjoyed it. I would love to read more after it finished, but I think that would mean Harry would have to be in more trouble and I think he has had enough for a lifetime.
- How much does Harry Potter mean to you? Harry Potter means a lot to me. It was a bit of an escape from reality for a while there. It’s so magical and it really shaped the book nerd I am today. And for that I am mostly thankful, apart from the part where I inevitably live with 23 cats.
And that’s it! I’m not going to tag anyone, because most people who want to do a Harry Potter tag probably already have. But if you want to do this, go for it! If you comment I’ll tag you in this post. 🙂
Lots of hugs,