Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, where we are given a weekly theme to write a top ten list on!
- J.K.Rowling and Rick Riordan – No explanation necessary. I would read anything from these authors. Together they would rule my world.
2. Rainbow Rowell and John Green – *explosion* Me: *dies* Just please do it now. Like now.
3. Meg Cabot and Tara Eglington – This would be truly beautiful. Plus, one of Tara’s inspirations is Meg Cabot.
4. Lauren Kate and Cassandra Clare – Lauren and Cassandra are both majorly good at romance and supernatural stuff and together it could be magical.
5. Jennifer Niven and Stephen Chbosky – This would probably be really depressing, but I would still read it. These are both really powerful authors and I just feel like this would be a good combination.
That is all I can think of! This was a really tricky topic, but a fun one.
I hope you liked this. I pretty much just paired up some of my favourite authors, knowing that I would probably read any books from them anyway. Hahaha oh well.
What are your dream author duos? Did we have any in common?
Love Ellie ❤