Month #5 of blogging is up! That’s so crazy, I just can’t believe how fast this year has gone! That sounds super clichè, but you know what I mean.
Firstly, I would like to apologise for being a truly awful blogger and for posting irregularly or not at all (this past week.)
Secondly, 26 days until Summer holidays. 26 DAYS!! I’m not even counting… After that I really hope to be posting a lot more often and hopefully working out a schedule to continue into the new year. Here’s hoping.
Also, I’ve been tagged to do the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award (I think this was last month. Oops.) And I have no idea why, but I just haven’t got around to doing it. I was also tagged to do the My Life in Books Tag, which I also haven’t got around too. So! New month resolution, is to do those.
Anyway, that’s enough babbling. Let’s get onto the books.
Books I read/reviewed this month:
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan (5/5): I actually read this in September, but reviewed it in October. Love this book so much and the whole series, is just a lot of fun.
- Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters, by Rick Riordan (4.9/5): Pretty much equally as brilliant as the first. So amazing.
- Percy Jackson and the Titan’s Curse, by Rick Riordan (4.75/5)
- Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth, by Rick Riordan (to be reviewed)
- Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian, by Rick Riordan (to be reviewed)
- Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan (to be reviewed)
- Heroes of Olympus: Son of Neptune, by Rick Riordan (to be reviewed)
- Heroes of Olympus: The Mark of Athena, by Rick Riordan (to be reviewed)
- Carry On: The Rise and Fall of Simon Snow, by Rick Riordan (5/5): Absolutely freaking brilliant. Rainbow delivered once more.
- Heroes of Olympus: The House of Hades, by Rick Riordan (to be reviewed)
I actually suck at writing reviews. I think I might just do a post where I just sum them all up and recommend them, just to catch up. I’m just worried, especially with Rick’s books that all of them sound the same, because he’s just so bloody brilliant that I can’t fault his work. Oh well. I’ll work something out. 🙂
Blog Stats for October:
Views: 513 (Previous: 318 😊)
Likes: 87 (Previous: 74)
Followers: 89 😍 (Welcome to all new followers. Enjoy your visit 🙂 )
Top Five Posts for October:
- Do It For Yourself: In which I rant about motivations and try to be motivational.
- Who Am I?: My bio, which I wrote 5 months ago and should really update…
- Book Review – Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters: An appreciation of Rick’s wizardry.
- September Favourite and Wrap Up: This time last month.
- Top Ten Author Duos I’d Love to See Write A Books Together: Top Ten Tuesday! I think I only managed to think of 4 or 5 duos, but they would be freaking fantastical.
How did you go this month?
Thank you all for your support! Here’s to a lovely new month!