Hello friends 🙂
Top Ten Tuesday is weekly link-up event hosted by the fabulous, The Broke and the Bookish, who give as a book related theme each week to write a top ten list on.
This weeks theme is book to screen adaptations I’m looking forward to, which is making me very excited. I’m really looking forward to all these so let’s just get started. (By the way, I don’t think any of these are the official movie posters. If any of the dates are wrong, please let me know 🙂 )
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 – November 19 – Not long now. I’m not sure if I’m excited or terrified or both. It’s going to be over for good. Like for real. And yes, I am going to the midnight screening of this!
- Shadowhunters – January 12, 2016 – I was scared for this originally, but after seeing all the trailers and teasers and sneak peeks on the Internet I’m convince this will go better than last time. So stoked.
- Fantastic Beast and Where to FInd Them – November 18, 2016 – No words. asdfbghfhjgjk
- Fallen – 2016 – I feel like I’ve been waiting for this for ages. I swear last time I checked the release date it said October 2015. What happened? I’m still looking forward to this.
- All the Bright Place – 2017 – I’m not really sure if this is just a rumour, but I would genuinely love to see this.
- Allegiant (Divergent #3) – March 18, 2016 – This movies aren’t really following the books so well so far, but I actually like it, so this will be a must see.
- Maze Runner: The Death Cure – February 17, 2017 – Honestly, I don’t know if I want to watch this… I’m just glad it probably won’t be split into two movies.
- Looking For Alaska – June 2016 – I’m interested to see how they will make this movie.
- Eleanor and Park – no release date – This may just be a rumour, but I’m putting it here and willing it to happen.
- Let It Snow – December 9, 2016 – I have yet to read this book, but I definitely intend to before the movie comes out.
This was super fun theme and now I’m really pumped to watch all of the movies. ALL OF THEM.
What book to movie adaptations are you looking for? Do we have any in common? Are there any I missed? Please comment the link to yours, so I will be sure to check it out! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this list, because I enjoyed writing it, so yeah.
I hope you had/have a fabulous day! Lots of love!