Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly link-up event hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under the Tree. (Also, I’m sorry this post is a day late. I forgot what day it was. Holidays do that sometimes.)
I decided to use my TBR jar to make this list, because there were just too many to choose from. I have two jars at the moment, one with books I own that need to be read and the other for books I want to buy when I have the funds. (💰) Which is what I used to make this post.
To the list…
- I Was Here, by Gayle Foreman – I loved reading If I Stay and Where She Went and this book has been highly recommend to me. Pretty please?
- Throne of Glass, by Sarah J. Maas – I need to read a Sarah J. Maas book already and see what all the love is about. I feel so left out.
- Girl Online: On Tour, by Zoe Sugg – I love Zoe and can’t wait to read this or just hold it…
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, by Becky Albertalli – This has also been highly recommended to me and it just sounds so good.
- The Princess Diaries: The Royal Wedding, by Meg Cabot – This has been out for so long and I just need it. I’ve been mostly good. 😊
- The Red Pyramid, by Rick Riordan – Need. Not want. Need.
- Abandon, by Meg Cabot – Honestly, I don’t remember what this is about, but it’s Meg Cabot. That is explanation enough, I believe. Also, cover love 😍
- So Much to Tell You, by John Marsden – It’s an old one, but it sounds really interesting and I’ve loved every other book I’ve read from John Marsden. He also writes really well as a teenage girl…
- Every Day, by David Levithan – This has been recommended to me a couple of times now and I want to read a David Levithan book asap.
- Illuminae, by Amie Kaufman – I have only heard great things about this book. I am also keen to read some science fiction, for something a bit different.
And that’s it.
Have you read any of these books? Would you recommend them?
What do you hope Santa will bring you for Christmas this year?
Okay, love you lots.