Hey lovely people 🙂
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, by Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 😊😘 and I am very sorry for taking so long to do this post.
So the rules are:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate a number of blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
- I have a bit of an obsession with lights. That sounds kind of strange, but my favourite time of year is Christmas, because of all the fairy lights. My room currently has a string of fairy light, a lava lamp, a glitter lamp, along with various candles.
- My whole family is convinced that I’ll be a cat lady when I’m older. I mean, I am kind of already. 😺 I love cats and don’t like people most of the time, which is their reasoning.
- On the note of cat ladies, last week there were 6 cats in my house. 4 of them were foster kitties, but still. 3 of them have gone to new homes now, which is the hardest part of fostering. 😢
- I have this weird fear of smelling bad. Not sure why, but sometimes I wear roll on deodorant, as well as, spray deodorant and perfume. In Summer (like right now) I sometimes have up to 3 showers a day, because I hate sweating. 😂 Is that terribly strange?
- Some of the things I wanted to be when I was younger include: a vet, a writer, an olympic gymnast, a physiotherapist, a dog trainer and a check out chick at Kmart. Aiming high.
- I don’t have a current career goal. 🙊 A high school graduate would be nice. Or a professional rich person. Or maybe just a happy person. 😂
- I have had glasses since I was eight (ish), but didn’t wear them much. Since, I started driving it has become apparent that my sight is a little worse than previously thought, as I could not read the speed signs. So I recently got new glasses, which are fabulous (but I’m nervous about wearing them to school) and prescription sunglasses. I keep asking people if owning prescription sunglasses makes me an old person. 😅
Nominations: (as always, if you’ve already done the tag or aren’t interested feel free to ignore! 🙂 )
Alahna @ The Charmed Reader
Jess @ The Mud and Stars Book Blog
Paige @ Page by Paige
Sumaya @ sue’s reading corner
Bec @ Bec’s Bookshelf
Emma @ Emma the Book Lover
Syc @ The Lit Mermaid
That’s it! It was so hard to nominate just a small number of people. I just want to nominate everyone, because you’re all so amazing.
Okay, let’s have a small rant. I love this little book blogging community. Everyone is so sweet and amazing and I love meeting you all. That is probably the best part of blogging. Meeting you all.
So yeah, I hope you’re all having a fantastic week. 🙂