Guys, I’ve been blogging for 6 months now. 6 months. That is so crazy and I can’t believe it.
So anyway, what happened in November?
I finished school! For two months. I’m so excited to do nothing it’s incredible.
This is usually the part of a wrap up post where people tell you all the exciting things that happened to them in the last month, but honestly all my memories of November are extremely stressful and exams and studying and wanting to cry and crying. So yeah. Does anyone relate? Please let it not just be me.
Though, I did kind of update the design of my blog, a little bit. I also made a logo. So that was cool
Anyway, let’s continue.
Book I read/reviewed this month:
- Heroes of Olympus: The Blood of Olympus, by Rick Riordan: I loved this book, but decided not to review it or any of the others in the series, because they would either be completely incoherent fangirling about Percabeth or worshipping the king of the gods, Riordan. Just know I loved these series very much and I would highly recommend them. I would have given this book a 5/5
- Everything, Everything, by Nicola Yoon: By now I am in a serious fantasy slump, because nothing can surpass Riordan and I’m looking for some cute realistic fiction. This book was gorgeous. I had a few problems with it, but overall it was a cute and quick read. You can read my full review of it here. 4/5
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson, by John Green and David Levithan: I LOVED the characters in this book. I just really liked this book. There was only a few little things I didn’t love, but overall I’m really interested in checking out more of David Levithan’s books. You can read my full review here. 4.5/5
- Attachments, by Rainbow Rowell: This book was gorgeous and Rainbow is a wizard. The only problem was that I’m still a little young to fully relate to this book. Give me a few years and it will be 5 stars. You can read my full review here. 4.5/5
- My Sister’s Keeper, by Jodi Picoult: currently about 2/3 of the way through this. Review to come.
Blog Stats for November:
Views: 338 (Previous 513) (Possibly on account of me not posting much content for you to view.)
Likes: 98 (Previous 87!)
Followers: 117 (Previous 89) (OMG That’s crazy!)
Top Five Posts in October:
- Top Ten Book to Screen Adaptations I’m Looking Forward To: This Top Ten Tuesday had me in a slight fangirling fit, because asdfghjl. I’m looking forward to so many things!
- My Life in Books Tag: This was so much fun!
- The Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award: I was so honoured to be nominated for this award and it was so much fun to complete. I also had the chance to nominate some pretty cool people.
- The TBR Book Tag: This was also really fun to finally do.
- Book Review – Will Grayson, Will Grayson: This book was soooo good. You should just read it.
So, that’s what happened with me this month. 🙂 What about you? How was your month?
Guys, I’m going to see Taylor Swift in 4 days!! That is really random, but I’m so excited!!!
Love you lots,
Image is not mine!